On Sunday, November 19, the Congregation shared some conversation and made some decisions:
- We adopted the Proposal for a transformational Renewal of Ministry that was presented.
- We will be working on forming a Leadership Team (six persons, plus Pastor; lay person to Chair) that will guide our process. Please take time to read the Proposal if you have not had the chance to do so.
- We will also be inviting the Leadership Team and Council, along with any others, to join in a personal faith journey involving daily Scripture readings, prayer, possibly journaling, and a commitment to a once-per-week gathering with others to share their experiences. This is a 40 day commitment.
- We will also be implementing a Church Vitality Survey on two Sundays: December 3 and December 10 – we encourage all to participate in this poll, which will provide important information to the Leadership Team as they begin to shape their work.
- We considered the pros and cons of several property locations for Living Faith to continue its ministry in the future. We are asking your involvement in a non-binding poll – please visit the poll and rank the locations that are listed from your favorite to your least favorite. Click here to share your preferences. [Please note: poll closed on 12/15/2017]
- We approved to have the Treasurer transfer funds to the Operations Account to meet current obligations of the Church.